Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Looking for Template Recommendations

• Looking for Template Recommendations

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Hi All,
      Does anyone have a recommendation for current template that would be suitable for a computer repair shop?

I meed to upgrade but there are so many options that have more functionality than i need that I am confused. I don't want to do a simple one pager either but I don't need video playback or image galleries.

Thanks,
      Brad
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Looking for Template Recommendations

• Then forget about functionality, just go for style... the biggest thing I pay attention to is how the menu is styled and how the general geometry (round, square, even, offset) is... everything else you can easily customize with Gantry 5

www.rockettheme.com/blog/team/151-how-to...eme-template-for-you
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Looking for Template Recommendations

• Any of the templates will do.

You can strip away or ignore any of the functionality that youre not interested in.

Perhaps choose something that has already been made into a shop in the demo although thats by no means necessary.

Bottom line is any template can do pretty much anything so go for whatever catches your eye however be aware of where Gantry 4 stops and Gantry 5 begins.
    • The following users have thanked you: Matt

• Do'er of stuff

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds