Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Looking to hire some help for a tutorial

• Looking to hire some help for a tutorial

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • Hi, all!

I've been a longtime YouJoomla customer, but really loved RocketTheme's templates, so decided to make the change.

I have read the documentation, but am having a really hard time modifying the Kraken template and understanding how the framework works.

Is there a resource here where we can hire people to kind of show us the ropes? I'm looking to pay someone for about an hour of time just to give me a more in-depth "tour" and tutorial of the template and how to make changes.

Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Looking to hire some help for a tutorial

• The "marketplace" forum is where to post if you want a PAID developer to assist you. The Gantry 5 docs also include many video that will help you too. Of course, if you have a specific question, just post in the appropriate template forum and we'll be pleased to assist you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Horton
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Oooo I know I am going to look like a n00b but where the heck is the marketplace?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You don't have an active subscription so you will not be able to access that forum, sorry.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Looking to hire some help for a tutorial

Posted 4 years 9 months ago

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds