Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RocketTheme + Coppermine

• SOLVED RocketTheme + Coppermine

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • Hello,

Anyone sucess in integrating (only visually, not the user) Coppermine in Joomla with rockettheme template?

Searching the best way to integrate coppemine into Joomla body without using joomla wrapper component....

Anyone can help me, please.... ???

EDIT :
      SOLVED my problem.
      Sugesstion from Zorro... Thanks Zorro
      www.rockettheme.com/index.php?option=com...mid=149&topic=3007.0
    • Last Edit: 17 years 7 months ago by .
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED RocketTheme + Coppermine

• Do a search with Coppermine in Member Sites , you will find a few examples.
    • Yves
  • Re: SOLVED RocketTheme + Coppermine

• Thank You, Yves.... I am sorry, I forgot to use "Search" Function ;D

• Whatever you do, DO NOT buy CoppermineVis as there is no support or updates, I only wish someone would take his code, make a few changes and release it under GPL.
    • VirtueShop

• Thank You for your response Osipof.
      I also have read in the Coppermine Forum that suggest not to buy CoppermineVis. So, I will not buy it.

Until now, I am still searching ( for a long time... :'( ) the best way, how to VISUALLY(not the user) integrating the coppermine into Joomla without wrapper.....

I found Mehdi's Bridge ( www.mehdiplugins.com/misc/ ) but it integrate the joomla user to coppermine which I dont want.
      It can visually integrate the coppermine into my Joomla, but I must lost all the modules(user1, user2, right,....)....

Hope anyone who succeed in integrating coppermine into his joomla can help me solving this....

Thank You
    • Last Edit: 17 years 7 months ago by .

• Arifin, I have the same problem as you, have search a lot but haven't found anything, if you find let me know.
    • VirtueShop

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds