Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Login Form

• Login Form

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Is there anywhere I can put the login form where it would be more discrete? Almost impossible to find unless you know exactly where to look with the template I am using...

www.alohatoystore.info

I would also like to get rid of the register link if possible.
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Login Form

• to get rid of the register link go into site> global config> site and turn off 'allow user registration'

as for the login module, you dont have to have it published or you could just stick it the least visited page
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Login Form

• Re: Login Form

• Thankyou.

• It works I have used it with carbonation, but I'm sure it will work with all templates.

It would be cool if someone could take the hack and make it into a componant... ;D
    • www.blownpixel.co.uk

• If you wanted to take a few moments to set up a STATIC CONTENT page... with your login / access disclaimer text, etc.

Next, you'd need to attach it to a MENU so that it would generate an ITEM ID.

Once you have the unique URL to the ITEM ID page... you could then only show the LOGIN form on this page... and by customizing your footer with a LOGIN... or even just an L or something (a link pointed to that unique URL we just created)... you'd have a very discrete LOGIN ACCESS link.

Just my 2 cents on how to accomplish it.
    • Errin

GIZMO PROJECT.com ID: creedworks

"If you are dealing with Kleptomania... its ok... you can take something for it."

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds