Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Contact Form -- how to have multiple...

• SOLVED Contact Form -- how to have multiple...

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Hello,

I've seen several Joomla based sites use multiple "department" contact forms:

www.jamboworks.com/index.php?option=com_...t&catid=12&Itemid=49

When you click on any ONE departments... you get that "departments" contact for AND a drop down list of the other departments as well.

How do I do this for my own site?

Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.

Errin
    • Last Edit: 17 years 8 months ago by Errin Hogan.
    • Errin

GIZMO PROJECT.com ID: creedworks

"If you are dealing with Kleptomania... its ok... you can take something for it."
  • Re: SOLVED Contact Form -- how to have multiple...

• Please go to components at the top of your backend and move down to contacts>"add new" (or something to that effect) and just create another contact center. ;)

• Thanks for the reply.

When I've done that... I do create multiple CONTACT FORMS... but the show up as a LIST on the CONTACT link from the main menu... they DON'T use the dropdown box at the top of each form to SWITCH BETWEEN THEM.

:)

Errin
    • Errin

"If you are dealing with Kleptomania... its ok... you can take something for it."

Re: SOLVED Contact Form -- how to have multiple...

• maybe you could use facilleform

• Thanks for the suggestiong... I did a google search... and couldn't find what you refered to.

Do you have a link for it?

Errin
    • Errin

Re: SOLVED Contact Form -- how to have multiple...

• I figured it out tonight!! ::)

While playing with the MAIN MENU and the linked CONTACT US... I figured out that I needed to delete the default contact us item... and create a NEW link on the MENU that I wanted this to apprear on as a DIRECT LINK to the MAIN CONTACT FORM.

THEN... in each of the CONTACT FORMS that I have on the site (3 for this examples sake) I made sure that the DROP DOWN button was turned ON in the parameters field.

NOW... when you click on the CONTACT US link in the MAIN MENU... it takes you to the MAIN contact form... and it has a drop down menu at the top to cycle through the various contacts / departments like I was hoping to offer.

THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

Errin
    • Errin

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds