Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Create RSS Feeds

• Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Create RSS Feeds

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Hello ;D

Someone can tell me how can I do to transform some articles into RSS Feeds in my Joomla site? I would like to submit them and let other webmasters displaying articles in their sites. (my english is terrific :o :o =)

Thanks
    • Last Edit: 17 years 8 months ago by .
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Create RSS Feeds

• Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Yes Damo, you are right! I will use this option for now but if someone know how to put a little RSS logo in all articles (and the customers can syndicate only one article if he want) send me the solution.

Thanks ;)
    • Last Edit: 17 years 8 months ago by .
  • Re: SOLVED Create RSS Feeds

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • I don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but how does one actually go about using the Syndicate component. What I'm confused about (among many things ;) ) is how/what content actually is placed on the reader portion of the RSS feed. Any help would be appreciated!
    • Stew Thompson
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • School Teacher

• The component has a module that goes along with it. This module will display a RSS feed icon for your users to click on. Joomla will create the XML file for your users to use in their reader. As far as the content, you don't have much control over it. You might download a RSS component from the Joomal Extensions. I use DS Syndicate. It is pretty nice and you can choose what content you want for your feeds.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Kat05.
    • www.bentonhighschool.com/
  • Re: SOLVED Create RSS Feeds

• Thanks so much for the info. I'll check out DS Syndicate. I'm actually using the Mobius Template that utilizes an RSS Feed but I'm not really understanding how to manipulate it and would like to. Again, thanks for the info. :)

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds