Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Jogadgets in RT template?

• Jogadgets in RT template?

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Has anyone had any success implementing the Jogadgets bot with an RT template?
      I have been struggling to make this work and think the problem may be similar to this one:
      forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,76922.0.html

In short: Possible conflict with MooFX and jogatgets using same prototype js etc. and was just wondering if anyone has pulled it off?... I would really like to get this bot to work ;D

Thank You ANDY for such awesome templates!
      Just about to renew in a few days.. money well spent- Rockettheme has the best community and templates for joomla I have seen and I wish you the best with the new SMF themes as well!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Kat05.
    • Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Jogadgets in RT template?

• Youyou's solution could be adapted to your needs.
    • Yves
  • Re: Jogadgets in RT template?

• Thanks Yves!
      I will hopefully get to do some trial and error with it tomorrow and let you know how it goes... :)
    • Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Funny thing ;D
      I am not autorised to see my solution ? Is that really mine ?
      In all case I can't assure you that it's the good way because I don't see what it is.

• Thats odd Youyou the link worked yesterday... I am now getting the same message you are..
      I guess I should have printed it or something ???
      It was a post from april or may I think discussing how to change some javascript calls around a bit..tweak the array etc. using MooFx
      Really hope that the link starts working again...since I didnt write it down.
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Strange, the link is for a topic in Technopia, Re: MooFx conflict with other javascript, it should work. I will ask Andy to see why this link doesn't work anymore. Here is what Youyou proposed:

Hi guys, I have finally succeded ;D ;D ;D

The problem was due to the function onload which can have only one function argument.
      Thus, what we should do is to create a function which contain and load all the function we want.
      So you just have to add in your index.php (or create a js.files and call it in your index.php)
      <script type="text/javascript">
      function addToStart(fnc){
      &nbsp; if(!window.listStart) window.listStart = new Array();
      &nbsp; window.listStart.push(fnc); }

function start(){
      &nbsp; var ls = window.listStart;
      &nbsp; if(ls){ for(i=0; i<ls.length; i++){
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; fnc = ls[i];
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; if(typeof(fnc) == 'function'){ fnc(); }
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; else { eval(fnc); }
      &nbsp; &nbsp; } } }
      </script>

And always in your index.php, you must add a line "addtostart(function)" for every function you want to onload:
      <script type="text/javascript">
      addToStart(init);&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<- For Transmenu
      addToStart(inition);&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<- For Moofx
      </script>

NB: You can also add a line "addtostart(init_GoogleMap);" (for example) in the end of the js.script of a component. So when the component page will be show, it will load the function addtostart and the javascript will be onload even if you have many javascript.

To conclude, you just have to onload the function start() in your index.php
      </head>
      <body class="page_bg <?php echo $template_width; ?> <?php echo $template_align; ?>" onload="start()">

I hope I have been clear but sorry I'm not very good in english :-[ :-[ :-[
    • Yves
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• guys, my fault, i 'fixed' something to make & work better in smf (ie, validate xhtml wise, but it seems that it broke the internal links.. grrr..), i'll try to resolve asap.
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I'm using the jogadgets tabber with ijoomla into the carbonation template without problem. However I have some issue if I want to display another functions (not all)... ;)
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• links fixed.. i hope...

• O.K. Problem Fixed thanks to Youyou!
      I took a hard look at what was done with script calls in Youyou's carbonation V2 index.php and It was an excellent bit of scripting, (making me realize how many things I have yet to learn....)
      and ALL the jogadgets I was trying to use are now working along with MooFx styled modules and transmenu ;D ;D ;D
      I will post a link when and if I ever get things done with the site I am using this for...
      Youyou please PM me your Paypal for www.sourire-ailleurs.info
      Merci Bocous x1000!

Thanks again Youyou and Rockettheme!!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds