Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

‘Crocodile Hunter’ Irwin dies !!

• ‘Crocodile Hunter’ Irwin dies !!

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • I'm sure plenty of you have watched the Crocodile Hunter on the Discovery channel... I was logging in to check my email and noticed the sad headlines. "Naturalist, 44, killed by stingray on diving trip, Australian media report"

I always liked that guy...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/
  • Re: ‘Crocodile Hunter’ Irwin dies !!

• Yes I liked him too and liked hes good programs. :'( It is very sad, I was in a chok when I read the news today
    • Last Edit: 17 years 7 months ago by .

Re: ‘Crocodile Hunter’ Irwin dies !!

• Yeah, I read that the stinray's barb (went into his chest) is similar to having a rifle's bayonet stabbing you in the chest. That's what one of the widlife expert said anyway. Very sad.
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

Re: ‘Crocodile Hunter’ Irwin dies !!

• Though his programs were not just for kids, mine grew up on him. He was always on and doing some wild thing, but he delivered lots of good info and his enthusiam punched through the TV clutter.

At the time of the announcement of his death last night, it was repoted that his wife was on a trek in Tasmania and was unaware of this tragedy.

I also understand that Steve was a national treasure with all that he and his family have done for the animasl kingdom in the land downunder.

Blessings to his wife, the family and our of friends in Austrailia. He's going to be missed.

dave :(
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."

• I was so incredibly sad when I heard this news.

RIP!

I feel terrible for his family. Those poor kids!

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds