Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Meta Data

• Justin
    • Elite Rocketeer

Meta Data

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • I've just run web bobby on one of my sites and found an error with the meta data in that there is no author listed in the content.
      Could someone please tell me how to add this, I believe it needs to go into the includes/frontend.php?
      I'm familiar with the standard HTML format of <META content="Justin" name="Author"> however Joomla doesn't like me adding this value I'm sure there is a simple answer with all you wizzards out there!! ;D
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Meta Data

• in global config you have the option of adding author meta tag (under Metadata)
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Justin
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I've got that turned on or at least set to YES but still there is no author shown in the source and even if it was under global config you do not have the option to set the author value.
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• the author value is determined by the author of the content. i have it turned on and on the content pages it does show up with the name of the author .. but not on the homepage
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Justin
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Nope, still not getting an author... I need to see this in the source of the main page. ???

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds