Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rocket Theme - Joomla version?

• Justin
    • Elite Rocketeer

Rocket Theme - Joomla version?

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • Could you please tell me what version of Joomla you are currently running on Rocket Theme?
      The reason I ask is you seem to be using DocMan for downloads, I've been trying to use this component but found it doesn't work with the latest versions of Joomla, if you are running the latest version maybe you could tell us how to get this up and running?
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

Re: Rocket Theme - Joomla version?

• I've been having the same problem since Foomla 1.0.9. I have test sites (subdomains) for each Joomla from 1.0.7 to 1.0.11. At 1.0.8 it starts to get buggy, for me and from 1.0.9 onward, it's impossible to use.

I like to know a lot about the RT site, it seems to be the best-running Joomla site around. What version of Joomla, what modules had to be tweaked, which versions of components? Andy has already given much of this info. Very gererous guy. Great work Andy! Can you throw any more crumbs under the table to us dogs?

Thanks man!

dave :)
    • Last Edit: 17 years 7 months ago by .
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."
  • Re: Rocket Theme - Joomla version?

• I have just installed DOCMan on my 1.0.11 site with firefrog on it. I haven't really used it yet--just installed and made it a menu item. What kind of problems are you running into?

Steve
    • Justin
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Stephen O Connor wrote:
      I have just installed DOCMan on my 1.0.11 site with firefrog on it. I haven't really used it yet--just installed and made it a menu item. What kind of problems are you running into?

Steve

Try adding some content!! ::)

My guess is that Rocket Theme is running Joomla version 1.0.8 :o surely that's a security risk!!

• I configured a category, uploaded a file and published it. I was able to download it fine. All seems to work, although I had some css tweaks to make it look right.

So far, no problem.

Steve
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• Steve, what version of Joomla are you running?

dave
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."

• David have you just being doing upgrades for all those versions or new installs?

I just found my upgrades hadn't been overwriting the files properly & I've been having a bit of deterioration with each version - this last one broke things badly. I overwrote all the files using joomlastart and everything started working correctly again.

Seems smart ftp isn't so smart :(

• David Goodwin wrote:
      Steve, what version of Joomla are you running?

dave

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds