Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Need to replace default graphic with silhouette graphic

Need to replace default graphic with silhouette graphic

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • I'm having a hard time coming up with a nice-looking, graphic that would complement the site while showing a silhouette of students, kids, school, or preferably the classroom.

The attached silhouettes are some that I found. the very last is the default one with some text I typed over it.

What do you guys think? Can someone direct me to some stock photos (free or costs money is fine) of silhouettes of students or kids in a classroom, preferably sitting down with the teacher's silhouette standing up teaching the class. That would be great!

www.stevenguyenonline.com

Re: Need to replace default graphic with silhouette graphic

• Well the most easy way to get what you need is to find photos that would be good, then isolate the people and just fill it with a flat colour - voila silhouettes!

• Thanks Thomas. However, the problem is that I'm having a hard time finding pictures I want to use, let alone finding the silhouette ones. The top silhouette of the kids seem to be the best so far. But I'd really like to get one of a classroom or group of people sitting down listening to a teacher or speaker.

Something,ike this BUT with the audience seating down.

• Perhaps find several photos, some with students sitting down and one with a speaker, then combine and make em flat coloured?

• Does this mean that I'll need to hire a professional to do the job, again? ;)

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds