Welcome Guest! Login
2 items / $48.00 Checkout

Do you want to be like YouTube?

Do you want to be like YouTube?

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • I found this site and wanted to share it with the group.
      It's a free way to offer video editing, hosting, and sharing features just like YouTube.

Click on the link for there free partners program.
      Download the integration kit and follow the guide to install.

www.videoegg.com/
      VideoEgg Partner Program Overview

Video is hard. VideoEgg makes it easy.

With all of the different devices, editors, encoders, and players out there, web-based video can get pretty complicated. At VideoEgg, we believe video should just work. With VideoEgg's Video Publishing Solution, your users can create and share video within your site just as easliy as they'd post a photo.

What is it?

Video Publishing
      Publish videos from cameras, files, mobile phones and webcams, all within an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.
      Video Hosting
      The VideoEgg Content Delivery Network powered by Akamai offers best-in-class delivery and uptime.
      Video Playback
      Flash 9 delivers beautiful picture and rich interactivity that works everywhere.

And more...
      The VideoEgg Engineering team is hard-at-work on the next generation of easy-to-use video tools and services. From tagging and rating to iPod and PSP support, custom Publishers and Players, audio, photos, video editing and more, we're working hard to make sure your site always has the latest and greatest.

How much does it cost?
      The VideoEgg Partner Program is completely free and ad-supported. You get the full VideoEgg Solution without ever paying a penny. If you'd rather not have ads, it's no problem the VideoEgg Solution is available on a straight-forward pay-for-use basis without advertising.

How hard is it to integrate?
      Many of our partners have integrated the full VideoEgg Solution in less than a day!

How do I get started??
      Just sign up for a free partner account. From there, you'll get full access to integration scripts and documentation that guides you through the integration process.

I was hoping if someone can make a simple guide for the install. I just don't get it.

www.videoegg.com/p/partners/f/QuickstartGuide.pdf
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Do you want to be like YouTube?

• Thanks to share this with us Dion. It's very interesting. Perhaps I will use Videoegg when I have more members in my portal.

• I was hoping someone can help me decipher this integration install.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.
    • Jordan
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I will look into this, this looks interesting and I was just about to add embedded video feature (and many more...) to my Xbox 360 Fan Movies upload site.
      Thanks, Ill come back when I start stuff with this.
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hi Jordan! welcome to this hard work! We really need your help to implement the script... there are a lot of functions that I don't understand :P
    • James Bush
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • IT Implentation, Marketing, Business consulting

• I haven't received a reply from VideoEgg... but I can tell you that I have installed this... All in one video on 5 sites in the last two days... and it doesn't get any easier than this...

www.joomlaworks.gr/

I am planning on trying VideoEgg... but I as I said, I haven't recieved my verification yet.
    • Stan
      There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures.
      Right next to the mashed potatoes.

• Interesting Post ;) I tried Video Egg some time ago.It is an interesting solution. I tried the demo script and it works well (upload the Video and create screenshot), I thought on to integrate it into a joomla website but I have not the skills to make a component and modules. It would be nice to have a componennt which automatically creates a content Item with the screenshot in the intro and the Video embet in the maintext. This should be Possible :)

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds