Re: What SMF Theme is this?

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

Re: What SMF Theme is this?

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD WITH A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

BTW, welcome to all you new faces! Some of you may be new to RT. You've found your way to the best place in the Joomla world.

You may like the RocketTheme Templates, just as the are, without modification - they are the best around. Andy Miller ("We're not worthy, we're not worthy!") created them and we are the drooling fans - waiting anxiously for our next monthly template fix.

But, if you want to customize the templates from RT, there is a link to the TUTORIAL section on this site. The tutorials were created by Thomas Nielsen (homerun hitter!) - a fan, like us!. They just posted the tuts, so a lot of us will be checking them out.(link below) As a mastter of fact, I've grown in my CSS and PHP editing skills just this evening, more so than in the last 6 months! Those tuts are the key.

www.rockettheme.com/Tutorials/Template_Customization/

There's a wide variety of great folks here on this forum - from pros to newbies. Everyone is willing to help you get up to speed - and put up with my lame jokes!

If you need help, do a search first. There's not too many common questions that have not been discussed here on the forum - but, if you can't find an answer, by all means, post your question!

So, if you're new, get ready to 'launch' into deep space with RocketTheme and the great folks here to help.

dave
      (in Seinfield tradition, the resident marketing & advertising talker - not that there's anything wrong with that!)

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD, ALREADY IN PROGRESS.
    • Last Edit: 17 years 10 months ago by .
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds