Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Posse
    • Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • Beautiful stuff guys :) Happy new year!
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Blue Maroo wrote:
      Andy Miller wrote:
      heh, we wanted to be done before new years, and we pulled it off! thanks for all the hard work and long hours over the holidays team :)

During the early days of the Template Club, when Andy was alone, he used to deliver the templates a day before the end of every month (western time) as it is the end day of the month in the east (where I used to reside).

I just wonder why in the recent past, when Andy had a bunch of excellent and brilliant designers, the templates are sometimes released 2 days past the the end of month. Could it be that the team is contemplating on which one to release from the bunch of designs in the Rockettheme Vault? And that deliberation takes about a three days, at least? I wish it's always as early as this month release, to prevent my fingers from refreshing my browser so often during these days of the month! LOL

I am not complaining...just my explosive way of saying Happy New Year to Rockettheme and to all Rocketeers!

Blue :P :P :P
      Because now they put a lot more design, module,effect ecc.
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Cool new template but I'll wait until the update comes along..usually with less bugs he he :)

Happy New year to the team and everyone else.
    • Rik B
    • Web Development

• Looks great and is perfect for a project I'll be starting shortly.

Happy New Year to all at RocketTheme!
    • www.binarydelights.com
    • Kathy Rose
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Freelance web development and design

• Those headers are mesmerizing. I haven't seen anything like it before.
    • Kathy
      KT Web Design
      developing Joomla websites in the sweet, sunny South
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• OK you guys have got to stop doing this to me! I have been trying to get my website up for months now (since Panacea) and I was almost done and now you put out a new template that I can't resist! Guess its back to the drawing board for me :) This is PERFECT for me and on a personal note I just want to say thanks. I showed this to my 12 year old daughter and she was blown away...we have been collaborating on ideas all morning. The stellar design has really sparked her interest and made for some great dad and daughter time. :cheesy:
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• JAMIE L MILLS wrote:
      OK you guys have got to stop doing this to me! I have been trying to get my website up for months now (since Panacea) and I was almost done and now you put out a new template that I can't resist! Guess its back to the drawing board for me :) This is PERFECT for me and on a personal note I just want to say thanks. I showed this to my 12 year old daughter and she was blown away...we have been collaborating on ideas all morning. The stellar design has really sparked her interest and made for some great dad and daughter time. :cheesy:

not cheesy, that's awesome!
    • WBoro
    • Hero Rocketeer

• JAMIE L MILLS wrote:
      OK you guys have got to stop doing this to me! I have been trying to get my website up for months now (since Panacea) and I was almost done and now you put out a new template that I can't resist! Guess its back to the drawing board for me :)

Glad to know that I am not alone on that. This happened to me a couple of times and I had to make a rule to only change a site's template twice a year.

Fortunately, I have enough sites going on that I can still use any good new templates, as they are released.

Greg
    • Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

• JAMIE L MILLS wrote:
      OK you guys have got to stop doing this to me! I have been trying to get my website up for months now (since Panacea) and I was almost done and now you put out a new template that I can't resist! Guess its back to the drawing board for me :) This is PERFECT for me and on a personal note I just want to say thanks. I showed this to my 12 year old daughter and she was blown away...we have been collaborating on ideas all morning. The stellar design has really sparked her interest and made for some great dad and daughter time. :cheesy:

That's awesome! ..and gives me something to look forward to, as my 4 year old and I only negotiate; we haven't collaborated, yet. :)

Hell, when I was 12, all I was interested in was 'kick the can' and Atari football! It wasn't until I was 14-15 or so that I got into computing with - this will date me - my Timex Sinclair!!!!!!

Happy New Year to the RT community and good luck with all future endeavors!
    • Brian Peat
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla and Wordpress site developer

• Any chance you guys can turn on the iPhone switch for all the recent demos, I can't ever see the full version on my iPhone because there's no switch :)

Thanks!
    • Brian Peat
      Peat Creative
      peatcreative.com

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds