0 items Join Now

Joomla 1.6 Availability

• Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • Awesome Andy,

I'm in Granby, Co...email if you need some coffee...LOL...

I just went through the demo for 1.6...very nice! Can't wait to see what RT does with it...

Mike-

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • tommyh

• Thanks for the hard work and I always enjoy what I can learn from what is developed. I let my membership run out for about 6months and couldn't help but sign back up after seeing the direction of your development. I can't help but be on the edge of my seat every month for templates let alone joomla 1.6 compatible. You guys rock. I hope to one day make it to a seminar when you do one near NY.
    • Invision
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Sticking to 1.5 :-)
    • Apache Version 2.2.14 (Unix) | PHP Version 5.2.12 | MySQL Version 5.1.43-log | Architecture x86_64 | OS Linux | Joomla Version 1.5.20 | pHpBB v3.0.7-PL1 | Firefox v3.6.8 | Internet Explorer 8 |
    • Conan
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Thanks Team!

Now lets get a template that utilizes the new features. Especially ACL!! :cheesy:

Keep up the good(hard) work.
  • Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

• Thanks so much for your hard work... Please keep it up :)
      We are looking forward to have your J.1.6 extensions, especially for RokStories...
    • Joomla Türkiye
      Joomla Hosting

• Be the BEST and leave the rest Team.

• I'm also very much looking forward to this. Thanks to the RT team for all their hard work and dedication to keeping things working for us!

I'm looking forward to upgrading to 1.6! I'll do it as soon as my template is released for 1.6 from RT. :)
    • cgmpowers
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Owner of a small Graphic Design & Web Design studio, two locations, in St. Louis and Chicago.

• Thanks, I'll look forward to installing our first Joomla 1.6 template from you all in the near future. I have some clients' who are excited about moving over to Joomla 1.6 but I've cautioned them I plan on not doing this for a while, maybe even as far as March or April--depending on the client.

That being said, newer clients probably will get moved sooner--easier to start from scratch with a new site than toil over upgrading an older site I suppose..

Again, thanks for your hard work RT!! You guys rock!
      Chris Powers
    • ---
      Thanks, Chris Powers
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
      http://www.cgmp.org

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds