Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Support Policy for Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and the Future!

• Re: Support Policy for Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and the Future!

Posted 12 years 3 months ago
    • Template edit problem is not the case for built-in templates or other 3rd party such as Yootheme templates.

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Seniha Meliha wrote:
      There are some conflicts between some RT db table ids and those of 2.5 upgrade package. Upgrade from 1.7 RT package is not possible without making manual changes in some db tables such as #_assets, #_extensions, #_menu

What packages are you referring to exactly? Are you talking about upgrading a 1.7 RocketLauncher to 2.5?
      It seems it is a known issue to be corrected in Beta 2 or RC
      joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...racker_item_id=27488
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Support Policy for Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and the Future!

• Thanks Seniha, as I said, it's a problem with the upgrade package, it should not contain hardcoded IDs
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Seniha Meliha wrote:
      The statement
      Regarding the template edit window problem in my earlier post it still persists.
      Either upgrading from RT launcher or installing RT template bundle on 2.5 beta will result in the same problem:
      Template parameters in Gantry template tabs are all invisible. Only tab-specific help is available.
      I don't know if you can reproduce the same.

This is fixed in SVN and an update for Gantry should be released soon that addresses this.

• I wanted to download the latest trunk at googlecode using a svn client but nothing has been downloaded.
      Not possible to do so?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Seniha Meliha wrote:
      I wanted to download the latest trunk at googlecode using a svn client but nothing has been downloaded.
      Not possible to do so?

No, we have the code local as it's integrated tightly in all our template/bundle/RL builds. We did plan on mirroring out on Google, but just have not gotten around to it. We should have an update out soon.

• Not that I want to jump in the middle of this, but I have a quest: is there a Beta1 template for the 2.5 beta? Would love to have one for testing and don't mind making results available for fellow RT-community members.
    • Does PHP stand for: Permanent Headache Provided -or- Psychiatric Health Problem ?

PHP (5.3.13) Joomla (3.3.x)

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds