Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

DISCUSS: Callisto - May 2015 Joomla Template Release

• Re: DISCUSS: Callisto - May 2015 Joomla Template Release

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to contact the dev to find out if this is something he'd be up for doing, as in hiring him to do it?

Also, are there different width settings or something? It just seems like the theme in Firefox is a lot more narrow than in Chrome which is weird since the other templates I use here don't do that. So I'm thinking there might be a setting in the theme for a couple of different widths? I really want to use this but in Firefox it seems too narrow.

• Currently, RocketTheme does not offer any custom development or design customization services.

With an active RocketTheme membership, you may wish to post your request in our Marketplace forum, to which only our Developer members can reply:

www.rockettheme.com/forum/the-marketplace
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Reggie Simmons.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• I have tried installing the Callisto template twice on two different host accounts with Arvixe and both times I get a "GANTRY5_THEME_LOADING_FAILED" message in the url after going through the normal template install procedures that Ive done many times before on other templates? The host support desk says its an Error 500 message and down to the interface with Callisto and Joomla. I'm running latest Joomla 3.4.1 as recommended. What Im I doing wrong? Any ideas? Anybody else having load problems with Callisto
      ?

• @TheExtreme

Reading through one of the forum posts, it seems we are providing a full width option once Gantry 5 RC3 is released. Stay tuned:

www.gantry.org/blog
    • The following users have thanked you: Amgeek, Scott

• Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• How do I update Callisto to the latest version? Is it just a simple case of installing it? Does anything get reset? I wouldn't want to lose any of my edits.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by RedRiverBlack.

• Hello RedRum,

Yes, it is just a matter of installing via Joomla Extensions Manager.

If all of your edits have been made in the Template Manager within your Joomla administrator, than nothing will be lost when updating. However, any edits made to our actual template files may be overridden in the event of a template update. If you wish to edit our template files, please create overrides for them in our /custom/ directory. For more information, please see:

docs.gantry.org/gantry5/advanced/file-overrides
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Reggie Simmons.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds