Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

photos in the module as a link

• Luki

photos in the module as a link

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • good morning everyone
      I'm just starting my adventure with rockettheme and I ran into the first problem
      maybe someone can help me?

i need edit in roksprocket
      Module Class Suffix fp-roksprocket-strips-fullstrip rt-apollo-3 fp-preset-images

Will someone tell me how to make photos in the module as a link to the article after clicking on the photo
      (without having to click read more)?

all best for You
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: photos in the module as a link

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • 1. What template are you using? As your referring to roksprocket I can only assume it's a Gantry 4 based template(and I'd guess at Myriad)? If it is, and you're just starting out, I'd recommend that you consider using a Gantry 5 based theme instead (there is a Gantry 5 version of Myriad). This is because Gantry 4 WILL NOT be made to work on Joomla 4 whereas Gantry 5 WILL (shortly). Gantry 5 is also much more flexible and powerful than Gantry 4. Furthermore, roksprocket is in it's twilight years as it uses the very old "Mootools" (which often conflicts with modern jQuery based programs). All that said, you can carry on with Gantry 4 on Joomla 3.10.x for a further two year (at which point Joomla will drop support for J3.10), Gantry 4 is stable and roksprocket is stable on that Gantry 4.

2. You should be removing the "fp-preset-images" class anyway as that is for demo purposes only.

3. To make the images linkable you would need to create a roksprocket override. To do that, refer to the documentation https://rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensions/roksprocket/layout_modes.md#creating-template-overrides . You will need good knowledge of PHP, HTML, and CSS to undertake this. Again, I should point out that doing this is far easier in Gantry 5.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds