Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Audacity will not update widget styles

• Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Audacity will not update widget styles

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    • For images in RokSprocket there is a bug in RokSprocket that DEVS know about it and they will fix it ASAP until then you can add URL manually in that field and it will work look how i did it with that field...

Other thing is like this:
      Default Override - You add in this override that you will use trough out the site all overrides that you will use after if they will not have set settings they will inherit the settings from Default override, like widgets for example all widgets that you add in Default Override will be on all pages until you override it with the override and tick the box on the widget position and take out the widgets so they wont show on specific area....

Please take a look at the Gantry 4 Videos here for WordPress and i think you will be more clear on how stuff works ...
      www.youtube.com/user/gantryframework
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
  • Re: Audacity will not update widget styles

• Hi Damir-

I've been testing out all you've said. The RokSprocket problem is disappointing. I would figure that the plugin has been out long enough that known problems should be fixed. That said, you are correct. When I use the image path things seem to work correctly. I still can't delete unused or unwanted RokSprocket creations.

I am still finding issues with the copying of overrides. The new overrides that are created are messed up. I usually have to delete anything that was copied and recreate the text/code. Stuff shows up in places where it shouldn't exist. It might happen more often where I have included customizing code in a widget. Anyway, I am going through the linked videos you provided me. I am also going to add my own custom CSS style sheet so that I can override some of the issues that come up.

I want to thank you for all help you have provided. I will continue to practice your advice. Hopefully I can complete this site without many more issues. I do like what RT has done with the framework and themes, I hope there are easy paths to updates and changing to Gantry 5.

Cheers!
      - John
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Audacity will not update widget styles

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds