Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can't upload to RokGallery

• Can't upload to RokGallery

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • This seems a fairly common issue for my various RokGallery installs on lots of different servers.

I love the interface of the RokGallery plugin but it is extremely finicky.

Right now I can't get RokGallery to upload any images (even if they are very small JPGs, 300kb) to dev.kindlearts.ca/

Any suggestions on how I might get the best out of RokGallery? Basic troubleshooting steps so I can self-diagnose issues?

Thanks,

Steve
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Can't upload to RokGallery

• There's an issue with Gantry 5.4.5 and MooTools which powers RokGallery

t's been patched in Gantry 5.4.6 which isn't released yet.

You can manually download and upload (via your Plugins manager) the latest Gantry CI build which I think will resolve your issue

gantry.org/downloads#ci-builds

wordpress-pkg_gantry5_develop.zip
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• my bad... doesn't look like you're on Gantry 5...

In your RokGallery admin... in Moz or Chrome open your Console

Chrome: Settings > More Tools > Developer Tools > Console
      Mozilla: Settings > Developer > Web Console

screen shot or copy+paste your errors back here... if you don't see any errors refresh the page and start clicking around to see if you can generate any
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Can't upload to RokGallery

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • No, I'm not on Gantry 5. I'm on Gantry 4.1.11.

I go to RokGallery, then settings, but I don't see any More Tools or Developer Tools options.

Are you saying I need to change my CHROME settings??
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • yes, I want to see if while you're on the RokGallery admin page what errors your browser is reporting

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds