Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Slider 3 Incompatibility With RokSprocket

• atdny
    • Rocketeer

Slider 3 Incompatibility With RokSprocket

Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    • Hi Rockeththeme team! I hope you are well.

I've recently updated my site and it seems slider 2 was no longer available so I moved to slider 3. I have to disable roksprocket to get slider 3 top work, or vice versa. I do get the error in slider 3 below:

Possible conflicts
      Gantry 4 - Your theme uses an outdated MooTools library which is not compatible.

What does rocketheme recommend I do to alleviate this issue?
    • Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by atdny.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Slider 3 Incompatibility With RokSprocket

Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    • We won't be changing the mootools version include with roksprocket. The roksprocket plugin is not far away from retirement, we have already retired "rokgallery" and made it a legacy extension that we no longer support. Unfortunately Mootools often conflicts with JQuery based programs. Also, google altered recaptcha recently and change the mootools version in that to one that is no longer backwards compatible - this has has the effect the none of the old RT extension that use Mootools will work with recaptcha active at all (not sure if this related to your issue or not).

Sorry but I'm afraid roksprocket will not be getting any more updates so there is nothing that we can do.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds