Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 Mobile Menu / Windows Mobile

• SOLVED Gantry 5 Mobile Menu / Windows Mobile

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Hi,
      I made a post in the Callisto forum but was told the problem was Gantry specific:

www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-templat...n-with-windows-phone

The windows mobile menu staggers when opened and does not close.

I just can't see the point in using Callisto or later templates on a production site until the problem with Gantry 5 is fixed.

Is there an ETA for a fix?

Is there an official demo of Gantry 5 anywhere, other than Callisto that I can check back to for a test?
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by RedRiverBlack.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 Mobile Menu / Windows Mobile

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 Mobile Menu / Windows Mobile

• Details attached. The only issues I have is the mobile menu for windows phone not opening smoothly and not closing at all. Good luck!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The ticket that Matt raised has been marked closed as our DEVS did testing and we released new versions of Gantry 5 and callisto template. You have both of these installed - so if you still have issue then I will have to reopen the ticket to have our DEVS look again as I don't have a windows phone to test this on.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

• When the ticket was opened there were 3 issues...

Issue 1: Mobile Menu is staggered on loading for Windows Phone.
      Issue 2: Mobile Menu does NOT close once opened on Windows Phone.
      Issue 3: Mobile Menu child links were not working on Windows Phone.

They fixed Issue 3 and closed the ticket. Can you re-open the ticket and keep opened until issues 1 and 2 are also fixed please. A potential customer using a windows phone will get frustrated very quickly and probably leave a production website without making a purchase.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I already have.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: RedRiverBlack

• Cheers
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • I also have a Windows 8.1 Phone (EDIT, duh, me, other thread.... don't have the optional Denim upgrade though) and the Mobile Menu is opening and closing at all levels on the current Callisto Version/Our Demo... it does stagger a bit though on the first level. All items are navigable as well... 1st and 2nd levels...

Make sure you have the latest Callisto 1.1.1 and the latest Gantry 5 released 2 weeks ago.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • Denim was a major upgrade for my Nokia 1020 and was not optional for me. Why wouldn't you want to accept the latest software on your mobile?
      That's promising to hear, but I think it would be better for everyone if RT set their targets to support the latest software for the main mobile devices as opposed to old software.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds