Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto

• edt23
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto

Posted 8 years 3 weeks ago
    • Tried it in many different options it still doesn't work. Basically what I am trying to achieve is the title to slide down and the text below it to slide up like on iridiscent.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• What title? what text? Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

You won't be able to do this on owl carousel because that is all created via JS.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • edt23
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

This is what I was trying to achieve.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I did say it's harder to do on owl carousel.

To achieve that you will need to create a particle override for the owlcarousel particle and add the classes on lines 32 and 33.

To learn how to override a particle in Gantry 5 please see our documentation here http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/overriding-particle-settings#overriding-particle-source-files .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto (updated)

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Mark, I'm trying to add wow effects on Interstellar template, I have follow your instruccions although the names of the sections seems to have changed through gantry 5 versions, I think I figured out all the changes and configured it correctly.

I doesn't seems to work anyway, would you mind to take a look at my site?

I'm trying to animate the copyright section in the home page, it's a custom HTML particle.

The webpage is: http://www.docuimpresoras.com

User and password are in the secure section of this comment
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto (updated)

• Jorge Luis Campos M. - Sorry for the delay on replying - I have been away on holiday.

Admin details do not work? please check.

Regards, Mark.

• It must be working now... sorry!

Regards, Jorge Luis
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto (updated)

• I have fixed that for you. You had created overrides for the atoms section in several of your outlines which prevented the custom css/js atom settings from inheriting from the base outline particle defaults. So I just added the missing wow and wow init javascript to each of the outlines with overrides on the page settings tab.

Now it all works.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Jorge Luis Campos M.

• Thank you very much, It works now, I'll take a look at your changes to learn how, in the mean time, I Appreciate your help!

Regards, Jorge Luis.

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds