Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto (updated)

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto (updated)

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    • Martin Carrion - Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Hexeris

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • Hi,

I would like to add the effects of Animate.css and wow.js to Hexeris template. I followed the instructions for Callisto until the step 5.
      I can not find in the Hexeris Gantry Configuration tool the options to add the animated.css and wow files to the template.

Would you please let me know where are this options/fields in the Hexeris template??

Thank you in advance!!

Patricia
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Hexeris

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • These instructions are for Gantry 5. Hexeris is a Gantry 4 template and therefore these instructions are not suitable for that template.

Please post your question in the Hexeris template forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds