Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Default layout - as in Gantry 4

• Re: SOLVED Default layout - as in Gantry 4

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • That might be the solution for now - until the real default layout is an option ;-)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Default layout - as in Gantry 4

• Ok, well thanks for the incite anyway it is an interesting point. I'll mark this as solved for now then, I think we've covered all the choices open to you for now.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Martin Schacke

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Default layout - as in Gantry 4

• Just one more thing :-) The only thing that's keeping me from using menu classes instead of Outlines (disregarding having to update 105 menu items) is that I would need the Spacer as a module. Would that be possible sometime?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Default layout - as in Gantry 4

• You can't use a spacer particle in a Gantry 5 module. But what you can do is to use a module position instead (of the same size and then publish a customHtml module to that position with no content in it. Assign that module to the pages in which you want the space and don't assign it to the menu item where you don't (then it would collapse). So you should be able to get what you want using that technique.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds