Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Membership - downloads

• Membership - downloads

Posted 16 years 4 months ago
    • Hello,

my membership expired yesterday. How can I download now the templates ?(up to dimension)

Sry for bad english - it's only my school english ;)

Greetings from Germany
      Michael Streif
    • GollumX
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Membership - downloads

• Re: Membership - downloads

• and when I didn't want a renewing ;) . Is there a way to download the themes?^^

Greetings from Germany
      Michael Streifu
    • Joe K
    • Elite Rocketeer

• :(
    • Max Miecchi
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • MediaWorks

• ???
    • Max Miecchi
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • MediaWorks

• What kind of answer are you expecting exactly?
      If you don't renew your membership it means that you don't appreciate RT enough!
    • MediaWorks Worldwide
      MediaWorks Italia
      Communication, Crossmedia, Advertising, IT. Visual, Graphic and Web Design.

• No. RT is wonderful but at this time I don't need more templates ... I want just download "Vortex".

Greetings
      Michael Streif
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Michael, the membership works like a gym membership in that while you are a member you have access to all the benefits: forums, downloads, etc. When your membership expires, you no longer have access to these resources, however you can continue to use your existing templates no problem. 3 months, or 1 year membership should give you ample enough time to download the templates you need, after you membership has expired and you want to download either the same template or a new one, you need to renew. We try to make this as cost-effective as possible and I think you will agree the current pricing is an extreme bargain.

The issue is we simply don't know what templates you are using, and there's really no efficient way with of our current system saying you have access to a,b and c templates, but not d. We don't have the ability to control the downloads to that level of granularity. And frankly it would be an administration nightmare to create separate groups for every template, then add people to those groups based on their membership dates.

That all said, if you have a specific request or need, please PM either kevin or myself and we'll see what we can do.

• I just took 1 year membership. I do not see the download center. How do I download themes?

My coder and I are in different locations and is it ok if we download the same templates 2-3 times ?

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds