Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Membership - downloads

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Membership - downloads

Posted 16 years 5 months ago
    • you should see the "Download Templates" submenu under the "Joomla" tab. If you don't try logging off and back on. Also you can download the templates as many times as you like during your membership term. Just ensure you stick to the agreed upon usage number for live sites.
  • Re: Membership - downloads

Posted 16 years 5 months ago
    • Got it. Thanks.
    • vicente

Re: Membership - downloads

Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    • Hi, I have the same problem and no one from RT has answered me. I was a member in 2015 and I acquired 2 Magento licenses. Today I need to redo my sites and I can not download again. Even the magento club was closed. I feel completely harmed. Can you help me?
  • Re: Membership - downloads

Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    • As I stated via email, if you would like to have access to our Magento updates / downloads, you need to have an active membership (it is the same with every other club membership).

Unfortunately though, we no longer provide the option to purchase a membership. Furthermore, none of our Magento themes are compatible with Magento 2.x.

rockettheme.com/magento/themes

Nevertheless, if you are in need of specific themes, you can purchase those specifically in the link above (click on Download option to see purchase option).
    • Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Reggie Simmons.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds