Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

• SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

I have a problem to login to my administrator backend it give me the option to enter username and password and after i enter the info it will show a white screen.

i didnt login to my backend for 4 months and the last time i did all was ok
      i will be so thankfull if some one can help me fix that problem
      my site is www.shapemycredit.com

I have no problem to provide user login info

thank you for the help
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Clear your browser cache and try again. Look in browser console for an error message - and if it says server500 then look in the apache error log for a more detailed description of that error. I can get to the admin login screen without issue?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

• sure
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• So, as I said it's a server500 error - so what error message is in the apache error log please?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• how can i see the log

when i put this code

<VirtualHost *:80>
      ServerName joomla
      DocumentRoot /var/www/domains/joomla/html
      ErrorLog /var/www/domains/joomla/error_log
      CustomLog /var/www/domains/joomla/access_log common
      php_flag display_errors on
      php_value error_reporting 6143
      php_flag log_errors on
      php_value error_log /var/www/domains/joomla/php_log
      </VirtualHost>

all site becouse error 500
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This is where you should be looking /var/www/domains/joomla/error_log

you can normally access this in your cPanel.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I think your host has probably changed something on your server config - but I did also find this http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=624&t=848525 . I think you need to ask your host for assistance. It could be that they upgraded something on you and that your current joomla version and/or extensions are not compatible.

Regards, Mark.

• But i have 5 more joomla website on this host and all working fine without any problem only this one stop working one day
      and JCrypt floder are ok i tested it, even tryed to replace the configration to jce and still the same problem
    • Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Moar Greenberg.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Maybe they have different version of things installed or different templates? I can only advise you what I see - ask your host for assistance.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds