Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rocketheme, all of your new themes looks like it fit a photo studio....

• Rocketheme, all of your new themes looks like it fit a photo studio....

Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    • Rocketheme, all of your new themes looks like it fit hairstylist, photo studio, or something for fashion. What about the old themes that had boxes and places for modules for forum, chat etc.
      This is why I haven’t renewed the subsection in a while. You¨r new themes looks good, but they are a bit boring and look the same, every month.

I am saying this as an inspiration (I hope :) To make something new (old) Maybe go back to the old ways can be good.

I love the framework and the work that you do.. But as stated, maybe you could go another way than anybody. Good luck! I am rooting for you! :)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rocketheme, all of your new themes looks like it fit a photo studio....

Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    • Thank you for you feedback - I'll pass that along to our DEVS.

However, I should point out that in Gantry 5 (which all our themes over the past couple of years use) allows you to place module positions anywhere on the layout that you like - then you can also use the "block variations" (as shown in the demo under the "features" menu item) to color the boxes how you want. Gantry 5 tends to use more "particles" than "modules" anyway and the functionality provided in those is very powerful and flexible - they're also easy to write yourself if you want to. acomplete list of particles can be found here https://rockettheme.com/forum/gantry5-for-joomla/274835-gantry-5-particles-the-matrix-v1-14 .

Also, Gantry 5 will work with Joomla 4 (when it ever gets released) whereas Gantry 4 will not - so it's worth bearing that in mind if you do have any old Gantry 4 themes still in use.

We try to stay current on the "fashion" in websites - the latest templates we released are a reflection of that.

Finally, If you do have some sites that you recommend that we take a look at for inspiration we would welcome that. :)

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds