Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rockettheme is not support J3.10.1 :-/

• Rockettheme is not support J3.10.1 :-/

Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    • Hmmm. Rockettheme is no longer compatible with the latest version of Joomla: - / Are there any updates or should I completely drop Rockettheme?

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
  • Re: Rockettheme is not support J3.10.1 :-/

• MrT answered this info HERE .
    • Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by quantumottle. Reason: I found my answer elsewhere.
  • Re: Rockettheme is not support J3.10.1 :-/

• It does not change that Rockettheme is currently incompatible with j3.10 or higher. Possible that it can be used, but it is incompatible. It is in my optics talentless, to sell a product, and then not maintain it. We are still in the j3 series, not j4, and if that is the standard, then I might as well switch away from Rochettheme now.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rockettheme is not support J3.10.1 :-/

• Yes, it is compatible - please read the post where I answered this. https://rockettheme.com/forum/announcements-all/287041-joomla-4-and-j3-10-your-questions-answered .

We continue to maintain and support our products on J3.10.x and G5 products will soon also be supported on J4 too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds