Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

update qu

• update qu

Posted 2 years 2 weeks ago
    • suppport question for membership support:

1. Is there a link in rtheme - to show which templates are updated to support gantry 5.5
      I looked at template logs and wanted to be sure audacity is the latest 2.50 is the new template for support to upgrade of 4.0 when it is released.

2. on the topic of 4.0 joomla will the template automaticlly have the update upon the availablity and should doing the update be enought without having to redo the design if I am using the latest template on file now for audacity that supports gantry 5?

3. For the gantry I went to the site, is there a link for referrence to the short codes on style options available ex. title underline I thought I saw this once before but can;t find it.

Thank you cr.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: update qu

Posted 2 years 2 weeks ago
  • Re: update qu

Posted 2 years 1 week ago
    • Thank you to assure I understand
      The latest template for gantry 5 is most recent and will work once the joomla 4.0 option to upgrade is available. I have been getting the latest 3.10 upgrade messages, so to make sure I will also get the 4.0 when ready for template right?

also...I looked at gantry helium sample on there site and the audacity notes you sent, I don't see the option to fade the button so the read more button is clear if you can please assist with help on and also confirm I fully understand the update to 4.0 as mentioned in first part of comments.

Thank you for help cr.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 2 years 1 week ago
    • cindy rodriguez wrote:
      Thank you to assure I understand
      The latest template for gantry 5 is most recent and will work once the joomla 4.0 option to upgrade is available. I have been getting the latest 3.10 upgrade messages, so to make sure I will also get the 4.0 when ready for template right?
      The option to upgrade is already available? Get everything on latest versions and working with J3.10.x first. Make sure you read the links that I gave you in my last reply too because you do need to do other thigns before you can move to J4. On'ce you're ready to move to J4 you go to joomla updater > options and change the update channel to "joomla next" this will then mean that joomla starts offering you the opportunity to update to J4 - don't do it unless you have made sure you have done all the things mentioned in the links.
      cindy rodriguez wrote:
      also...I looked at gantry helium sample on there site and the audacity notes you sent, I don't see the option to fade the button so the read more button is clear if you can please assist with help on and also confirm I fully understand the update to 4.0 as mentioned in first part of comments.

Thank you for help cr.

Helium is a basic template offered for free by the Gantry 5 opensource project. It would have nearly the functionality of the commercial themes offered by RocketTheme. Audacity notes I sent? I don't know what you mean.

I've already given you all the information that is available - I don't know what else I can add.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: update qu

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • 5-6-2022
      Just need to clarify a few questions, if you can please assist.

1. Audacity template - Version 2.5.0 this is final template for 4.0 Joomla right?

2. Joomla 3.10 is this the last version of Joomla 3 before 4

3. If you are using 3.10 and the latest update says 4.1 is ready, is it ok to system to go to 4.1 without updating to 4.0 as I have not updated in while so I assume 4.0 was updated before I switched the update message for latest joomla to show up on my site, as there was a step to changing the update message to show 4.0 when ready?

4. Looks to be another new Gantry update beyond the last 5.5.0 that showed up this week 5 -6 -2022 should I update this first before going to Joomla 4.0 or 4.1?

Thank you Cr
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • 1. yes
      2. yes
      3. yes
      4. yes.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds