Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 15 years 9 months ago
    • Terp wrote:
      Given the attention-to-detail for RT, how could it be anything other than a news/political site of the garden variety red, white, and blue scheme to celebrate the 4th of July and the birth of America? :)

This is a no-brainer.

In this community are not only exclusively American! Do not misunderstand me but what should we not american do with such a tamplate???
      I think the themes here on RTTC always remain to be clean and not politically.
    • When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
      Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole
      one and prayed for forgiveness.
    • Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Dejan K. wrote:
      In this community are not only exclusively American! Do not misunderstand me but what should we not american do with such a tamplate???

Having been to Serbia and seeing the flag flown, is your national flag not red, white, and blue? ;)

• IDK I just hope there will be a bonus template this month cause there hasn't been one in a while.
      Also hope it has some basic custom scheme like Black Red White instead of always weird colors like Dark Blue, Brown, and Green.
      I hope its clean, web 2.0, and is something like cnet. I kinda think the reason sporticus did so well was because you came up with 3 designs for 3 different purposes.

Thanks Andy!
    • Rocket Theme Rokker
      Joomla! Roks
      I Rokk
      U Rokk
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Christos DiCos wrote:
      IDK I just hope there will be a bonus template this month cause there hasn't been one in a while.
      Also hope it has some basic custom scheme like Black Red White instead of always weird colors like Dark Blue, Brown, and Green.
      I hope its clean, web 2.0, and is something like cnet. I kinda think the reason sporticus did so well was because you came up with 3 designs for 3 different purposes.

Thanks Andy!

See [Bonus] Dark Variant .
    • Yves
    • Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Whoooooaaa, you snuck that in on me. ;) Already a bunch of posts and the new template is live! ;) I wasn't even going to check until later this afternoon.
    • Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I almost feel guilty for being so vocal on a news template, subscribing to that *other* club to use theirs, and for throwing good money at bad templates. I will never stray from the path of 'Rocket righteousness' again!

This template is righteous! ;) The draggable news order is awesome...makes me feel like I am back in the DNN days, just without the 200+ tables and 300+ CSS errors.

Did you guys deliver, or what? And on a day when I am 'working from home,' so I suspect I won't be giving the American taxpayer a good return-on-investment today...going to take this bad mamma jamma for a test drive.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Heh, we wanted to make sure we hit as many of the 'requested' news features as possible. I think we hit almost all the ones we wanted to and added a few more for good measure :)
    • Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Where do we put the login, though? A little highslide in the banner position, perhaps? ;)
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• As a long time user (but not as active on the forums lately) of Joomla/Mambo templates and being one of Rocket Theme's biggest fans, the July 2008 template is a mind blower!! You guys have totally out done yourselves AGAIN!

Just when I thought it wasn't possible to squeeze out any additional creativity, you prove me wrong - AGAIN! The features on this news template are outstanding.

Quoting the Managing Editor of the Verizon Newsroom website today, after showing him the latest template, "Where was this template 10 months ago?" Ten months ago Verizon built our own news website. ( http://www.verizon.net/newsroom )

The corporate world is sitting up and taking notice - and mostly because of Rocket Theme!!

YOU GUYS ROCK(et)!!!!!
    • Last Edit: 15 years 9 months ago by Dave Goodwin.
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."

• It totally exceeded my expectations. I'm sure many here really appreciate that RT listens to it's customers.
      Andy Miller wrote:
      Heh, we wanted to make sure we hit as many of the 'requested' news features as possible. I think we hit almost all the ones we wanted to and added a few more for good measure :)

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds