Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 15 years 9 months ago
    • I'm going to watch the download numbers for this one...lots of 'chatter' on the wires, which leads me to believe RT could get a spike in Rocketteers this month. ;) The Joomla community seems giddy. :)

Did we score, Brad, or what? I might have to get some of that 'foreplay rub' out this weekend. ;)
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Not only did we score, but as you point out RT will likely score big time on this theme. I hope they get a lot of new members, just not in my area. ;)

Its pretty incredible that for only $50 a person can buy this theme and produce a news site that absolutely smokes the website design of their local newspaper. It even looks better than most all the the national newspaper designs and believe me I have looked at a lot of them.

If 'foreplay rub' is what it takes, sign me up for a case!
      Terp wrote:
      Did we score, Brad, or what? I might have to get some of that 'foreplay rub' out this weekend. ;)

• I think you hit the head of every nail possible with this design Andy. My club membership is up for a renewal in a week and although I was ready to do it anyways you have made a lifetime member of me with this release. Way to go!
      Andy Miller wrote:
      Heh, we wanted to make sure we hit as many of the 'requested' news features as possible. I think we hit almost all the ones we wanted to and added a few more for good measure :)
    • Last Edit: 15 years 9 months ago by Randy Kirkpatrick.

• GollumX wrote:
      Sorry folks, VM strikes this time...

/* prays he isn't wrong again like the last 3 times he predicted this */

Looks like VM template is never going to happen haha
    • Rocket Theme Rokker
      Joomla! Roks
      I Rokk
      U Rokk
    • GollumX
    • Elite Rocketeer

• bugr! :)

Andy is doing it on purpose I tell you!. I've been asking for VM themes for 2yrs now. He said it would be out once VM 1.1 came out, which was a couple o' months ago :(

To tease me even further... I get to see the Labs releases and concept VM templates for RT on one of the devs sites. :(

/** to himself....hmm.. maybe I should try another tact ***/

Next months template WILL NOT be a VM one! There will be NO bonus VM templates. There will be NO labs releases of VM templates!

/** chuckles **/
    • Say no to Internet Explorer 6.
      twitter.com/mark_up

• Whats the url for this dev site?
    • Rocket Theme Rokker
      Joomla! Roks
      I Rokk
      U Rokk
    • GollumX
    • Elite Rocketeer

• hehehe.. you'll have to do some detective work on your own. All I can say is that it's in Brazil ;)
    • Say no to Internet Explorer 6.
      twitter.com/mark_up

• Ill take some of that foreplay rub.............

OH yeah the Gnew Gnews template is pretty nice for a change....
      ( said Gary Gnews)....whoa where did that come from.. :o

It's nice to see that indeed the tales of Dave G's demise are unfounded.... ;) he appears to be alive and kickin...err slithering about.

Good Job on the new template guys...look forward to that commerce template next month.....hehehe :P

Thanks Team!
    • Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    • Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 15 years 8 months ago
    • ...lest we forget the total solar eclipse on August 1st; great opportunity to sit in the house and play with the new eCommerce template!
    • Peadar
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 15 years 8 months ago
    • Andy Miller wrote:
      Heh, we wanted to make sure we hit as many of the 'requested' news features as possible. I think we hit almost all the ones we wanted to and added a few more for good measure :)

Nice quote Andy
      I can tell you RT would hit a lot more members requested features by releasing that eCommerce template this month (you can even throw in a few more features there too if you like to sweeten the deal, no objections from me ;D

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds