Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Re: More stealing of RocketTheme

• Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Re: More stealing of RocketTheme

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • iamheaddown wrote:
      I'm sure he will, I'm not sure if he would keep his same profile though given some of the crap he got, you would be shocked to see the messages, I have! I think Roland Deschain even proudly took credit for one of those nice jestures.

He understands though that is was no one's fault but his own. I'll leave his decision on if he'll participate here at RocketTheme in the future entirely up to him. ???

-iamheaddown [Skydiver at Heart!]

Yes I sent him an email calling him a thief and telling him not to sell property that is not his - 1 email, no swearing or name-calling beyond the word "thief", which it appeared that he was at the time.

I'll proudly stick up for the intelllectual property rights of Andy 100% of the time.

Your friend made a mistake, I had no way of knowing he made a mistake given the facts on the table at the time - his website appeared to be a complete rip-off of Andy's themes and there was no disclaimer or any information stating that the site was a "work in progress".

I will not apologize for my email or for my standing up for Andy and Rocket Themes - I will however extend an open hand to your friend and tell him that he is welcome here and shall recieve help here as any other member. Having made a mistake, he ought to simply come forward and apologize and then just move on, no need to change his info and I don't think that is possible anyhow.

Feel free to quote my email to him for all to see that I did not cross the line.

Water under the bridge now...
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds