Where can I find theme settings?
- Log in to the WordPress administrative dashboard at http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/
- Select the Cerulean Settings sidebar tab on the left of the dashboard.
- For more information visit our Gantry documentation on the settings menu.
How do I change the logo?
- Log in to the WordPress administrative dashboard at http://(Your WordPress Site URL)/wp-admin/
- Select Cerulean Theme from the sidebar.
- Navigate to the Style tab.
- Change the Logo type to Custom.
- Choose your desired logo from your local drive by clicking the Select button.
- Follow the instructions to Save your selection.
- Save the change to your site by selecting the blue Save button in the upper-right area of the page.