Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

White Screen after install

• Re: White Screen after install

Posted 13 years 7 months ago
    • yeas that could be true, I am also testing on a linux box and just installed a gantry-rocket-launcher that worked great, now I tried installing the panacea template but it threw an error, my host confirmed on their test server, so I will be installing the panacea-rocket-launcher next, if it goes well then I will try it on the windows box, and see what that does.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: White Screen after install

• ok, cool. please let us know how things work for you and if we can be of further help.

thanks, kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

• Well I installed the gantry rocket launcher and it seemed to work, right now I am re-installing it, forgot what for lol,

still trying ot get the windows box set up to work, so far I wiped it clean and installed the gantry rocket launcher, which is working good, only problem is that the diagnostic says that the gantry-ajax-admin.php is not where its supposed to be, so I copied it from the components directory where it resided and put it in the administration folder, if thats the right thing to do.? At least the error is gone, but will something go bad?

Posted 11 years 2 months ago

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds