Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Introduce yourself to everyone

• Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • Hello Everyone,

I'm from: I was born in Hungary, but I have been living in the States for 18 years. Currently in Brighton, CO.
      For a living I: if you mean how I earn money, the answer is: I do not. :-) I used to teach at all levels (Preschool through High School in both countries), and I have also created and maintained web sites. For the past 8 years I have been a SAHM (stay at home mom), and for the past 3 years I have been creating a magazine for Hungarian children living in the USA and Canada. It's a full time charity work.
      I Found RT: when I decided to create a website to go with the magazine... but I cannot remember how I found it.
      On the iPod right now and always will be: I do not own an iPod. :-) When I need one, I use my daughter's. It's full of amazing stuff selected by a 6 year old.
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done [enough]is: Travel even more
      Something I'm really proud of is: raising a completely bilingual child (with my American husband)
      Favorite hobbies of mine: Creating a magazine for kids :-) (It is now bilingual: http://www.operencia.com/magazin )
      Favorite Food Hungarian, but since I am living in a family where my husband and I fight for the kitchen, I love it all.

Gizella
    • Henry

Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • Hi to all you smart people, I think my name is stupid, my last name is, i don't know , loser?. Long story short. I'm new here and I can't seem to install this theme correctly, is there some good Samaritan in here willing to be paid to help me out. I'm going nuts.
    • nikolam

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • i can help you ... it isnt so hard to install... try use rocket louncher
    • Bredvig
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • I'm from: Born in Copenhagen, Denmark, Now live in Dublin, Ireland.
      I found RT when: Never found anything good, until i discovered RT.
      For a living I: Working for a online Bookmaker.
      The best film I've ever seen is: My life :)
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Don't support Apple. (I know i will get some stick for this :cheesy: )
      Somethings I'm really proud of are: I completed military boot camp, and became a professional infantry man for the 1st Royal Armoured Infantry Battalion.
      Favorite Foods: Anything my girlfriend makes

• Hello fellow members,
      I've never been more satisfied with the ease and simplicity of implementing a complete website than I am with RocketTheme templates. Absolutely fabulous! Thank you Rocketeer Masters.

• Hello, I am a newbie..I found RT when I was looking for a way to make my website pop.
      I am from Washington DC but now live in the VA countryside running a B&B. Long story, but last summer I upgraded to a Mac and not knowing what I was doing redid my web site with iWEb. :cry: :cry: What a big mistake, Because of all the issues, out web traffic dropped by 50%. So having no $ and a lover of open source, I decided to jump in and learn Joomla in the hopes of making a killer web site, so everyone can find us and our great location. My current web site is www.innonpoplarhill.com , but hopefully soon you will see my slick new Malstrom based site.

Safe Travels
      Victoria
      Inn on Poplar Hill

• Welcome Vic! You found the right place! No need to look anywhere else! 8)
    • KirkTaylorCom
    • Start-up Strategist serial entrepreneur coach and blogger

• I live in the midwest, and love to travel. I'm a foster parent, adoptive parent, sports car enthusiast, love to travel and eat out.

I found RT when: I went searching for templates on Google
      For a living I: 'm a serial entrepreneur having started over 2 dozen businesses. I currently am blogging full time while learning the affiliate marketing ropes.
      The best film I've ever seen is: The pursuit of Happyness
      On the iPod right now and always will be: audio books and training sessions. Throw in a mix of music and call me a mutt
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Break the 200 MPH barrier in a sports car or open wheel race car
      Something I'm really proud of is: anyone that helps a person that helps themselves
    • Start-up strategist serial entrepreneur blogging about small business at kirktaylor.com
    • Bremner
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • I guess this is the place where I say hello and then keep pressing f5? Good, am glad I've found it. Signed up yesterday, only wish I'd done it sooner. Impressive community, products and people - happy to be a part of it, seems awesome.

I'm from: Turnpike Lane, North London. Now live in Sheffield, North England. Its very different

I found RT when: I came across an impressive website and view sourced it. The trail led to here...

For a living I: work for a large charity which provides support and accomodation to young homeless people in the North of England

The best film I've ever seen is: No way can I do this, far too many to mention. My top 3 for the next hour will be: Oldboy, A Prophet and The Pledge

On the iPod right now and always will be
      : No iPod for me. Though my mp3 player is currently playing Roots Manuva, Jeru Tha Damaja, Technical Itch, Chas n Dave and AC/DC.

The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Take a month off work and do absolutely nothing. Alternatively, follow the Amazon river. More chance of the latter if I'm honest.

Something I'm really proud of is: people's capacity for change.

Cheers, Bremner
    • Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Bremner.
    • Then the shadows began to gather; first little furtive ones under the table, and then bolder ones in the dark panelled corners.

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • I live in central Canada, with my husband, 2 dogs and horses. I compete with my horses in a sport called reining. Here's a link to the best in my sport, doing his thing:

I found RT when: I was looking for something different and boy did i find it!
      For a living I: semi-retired, designing websites to support my horse habit.
      The best film I've ever seen is: pulp fiction
      On the iPod right now and always will be: country, r & b
      The thing I'd like most to do: Win some of the top Reinings throughout the world
      Something I'm really proud of is: my reining career and my family :D

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds