Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Runtime Error

• Re: Runtime Error

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • It was as I specified in the secure section, but if that is not available to you see
      The log in info is as specified in the secure section, please let me know if you do not have that info.

Posted 8 years 7 months ago

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Hi

I have discover this post and I have the same issue when using Akeeba release system on a test site

www.akeebabackup.com/download/akeeba-release-system.html

my test test : Joomla 3.4.4, RT tesselate (Gantry 4)

No issue with stable version 2.5.1 and i have tried the new beta version 3.0.0b1 and i've got this fatal error where Gantry is nominated (dropdownmenu.php)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unable to load renderer class' in /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entouteslettres_test/libraries/joomla/document/document.php:1018 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entouteslettres_test/templates/rt_tessellate/features/dropdownmenu.php(44): JDocument->loadRenderer('module') #1 /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entouteslettres_test/libraries/gantry/core/renderers/gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php(65): GantryFeatureDropdownMenu->render('header-c') #2 /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entouteslettres_test/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php(867): GantryModulesRenderer::display('header', 'standard', 'standard', '12', NULL) #3 /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entouteslettres_test/templates/rt_tessellate/error.php(102): Gantry->displayModules('header', 'standard', 'standard') #4 /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entouteslettres_test/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(142): require_once('/homepages/22/d...') #5 /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entoute in /homepages/22/d294493844/htdocs/entouteslettres_test/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 1018

i know i is a beta version, but strange to found aproximatly same error

take care

Bertrand
    • www.en-toutes-lettres.fr

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Was this issue ever resolved? I am having the same errors in an error_log for more than one RocketTheme template Web sites. But, the issue doesn't seem to affect the Web site performance.

[26-Oct-2015 21:11:33 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unable to load renderer class' in /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php:1018
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/xxxx/public_html/templates/rt_plethora/features/dropdownmenu.php(44): JDocument->loadRenderer('module')
      #1 /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/renderers/gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php(65): GantryFeatureDropdownMenu->render('header-b')
      #2 /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php(867): GantryModulesRenderer::display('header', 'standard', 'standard', '12', NULL)
      #3 /home/xxxx/public_html/templates/rt_plethora/error.php(84): Gantry->displayModules('header', 'standard', 'standard')
      #4 /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(142): require_once('/home/anacorte/...')
      #5 /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(113): JDocumentError->_loadTemplate('/home/xxxx/...', 'error.php')
      #6 /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.p in /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 1018
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Art Shotwell.

• No, I don't think this error will be fixed. As you said it doesn't really seem to impact the normal running of the site, and the errors logged are significantly lower if 'add suffix to url' is disabled in the Joomla global config.

• The error_log file increases much too quickly, getting to multi-MB file size in days on at least one of my popular sites.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Runtime Error

• I've fired up a comment to our devs about this.

• Thanks. This is frustrating.
    • Dan Walker
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Designer/Developer

Re: Runtime Error

• I'm having the same issue, over and over:
      [06-Nov-2015 11:55:21 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unable to load renderer class' in /home/addarts/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php:1018
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/addarts/public_html/templates/rt_fresco_responsive/features/fusionmenu.php(47): JDocument->loadRenderer('module')
      #1 /home/addarts/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/renderers/gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php(65): GantryFeatureFusionMenu->render('navigation-a')
      #2 /home/addarts/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php(867): GantryModulesRenderer::display('navigation', 'standard', 'standard', '12', NULL)
      #3 /home/addarts/public_html/templates/rt_fresco_responsive/error.php(33): Gantry->displayModules('navigation', 'standard', 'standard')
      #4 /home/addarts/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(142): require_once('/home/addarts/p...')
      #5 /home/addarts/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(113): JDocumentError->_loadTemplate('/home/addarts/p...', 'error.php')
      #6 /home/addarts/public_html/libraries/le in /home/addarts/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 1018
    • Dan Walker - Web Designer & Developer @ Top Webs Network
      Custom Joomla & Wordpress Websites

• Hi

I come back again on this topic

I have sent a mail to Akeeba ARS developper, Nicholas Dionysopoulos, about my issue

Maybe it can help

From now I have 2 possibilities, forget ARS or Forget Gantry 4 template.

I have also to check ARS 3.0.0 with Gantry 5 template to cjeck if i have same pb

My message was
      Hi

I work with Joomla 3.4.5 and a gantry 4 template and Akeeba release system component (php 5.6)

All is OK, front and Back, with vesion 2.5.1

If i upgrade to the new stable version (3.0.0), seems OK in back but in front i have (on a test site)

Warning first

nnotice: Undefined index: normal in/home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/fof30/Utils/Collection.php on line 700

then fatal error if I jump to versions

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unable to load renderer class' in /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/joomla/document/document.php:1018 Stack trace: #0 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/templates/rt_tessellate/features/dropdownmenu.php(44): JDocument->loadRenderer('module') #1 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/gantry/core/renderers/gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php(65): GantryFeatureDropdownMenu->render('header-c') #2 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php(867): GantryModulesRenderer::display('header', 'standard', 'standard', '12', NULL) #3 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/templates/rt_tessellate/error.php(102): Gantry->displayModules('header', 'standard', 'standard') #4 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(142): require_once('/home/matexa/pu...') #5 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_en in/home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 1018

I already asked to RocketTheme if issue can come from Gantry, without clear answer today

Do you have an answer ?

thanks for your help

He just answer me

Hello Bertrand,

No, the problem is definitely with RocketTheme's template as the error stack trace very clearly tells me. The notice you get from our code is just a notice: not an error. It's also on a different page than the one you're having problems with. It simply means that a collection was empty when not expected. I believe I know what it is, I've already fixed it and it's merely a cosmetic issue. Nothing to worry about. The problem you have is unrelated.

Let me annotate the error stack trace. I first paste the stack trace line and then the story it tells me. Do keep in mind that I've been one of the core contributors to Joomla! and possess a very esoteric knowledge of how Joomla! works deep under the hood. I'm not providing an opinion here, I'm providing the interpretation of the stack trace you so kindly provided based on my nine years of experience with Joomla! internals.

#0 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/templates/rt_tessellate/features/dropdownmenu.php(44): JDocument->loadRenderer('module')

From the error trace you're sending me I can see that the Tessellate theme tries to load the module renderer, presumably to render a megamenu (that's what the drop-down usually means in the context of modules).

#1 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/gantry/core/renderers/gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php(65): GantryFeatureDropdownMenu->render('header-c')

#2 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php(867): GantryModulesRenderer::display('header', 'standard', 'standard', '12', NULL)

This calls an internal Gantry API which promptly throws an exception (error).

#3 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/templates/rt_tessellate/error.php(102): Gantry->displayModules('header', 'standard', 'standard')

The exception bubbles up to the Joomla! error handling (JError) which tries to load the error.php page of your template. Unfortunately, since RocketTheme's QA on error pages is in par with every other template club out there, i.e. non-existent, they are idiotically trying to use the same internal API call from the error page thus leading to yet another exception...

#4 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php(142): require_once('/home/matexa/pu...')

that Joomla! cannot handle in any meaningful way (the error page is screwed!)...

#5 /home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_en in/home/matexa/public_html/__Bertrand/_entouteslettres/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 1018

therefore it translates to a Fatal Error.

For the simple reason that the Stack Trace already identifies the issue as complete lack of QA on the error.php (system error page) file delivered with your RocketTheme Tesselate template I can safely conclude that the problem is neither in Gantry nor in our software but in RocketTheme's Tesselate template. I would therefore kindly ask you to paste the entirety of this email to the RocketTheme developers in hope that they will finally fix their broken system error page.

Hope you will found a solution

take care

Bertrand
    • www.en-toutes-lettres.fr

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds