Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Creating a popup login form in Callisto

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • psg1 - yes probably with a little CSS of a block variation or module class. Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • psg1

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • psg1

• Thank you MrT. Info supplied.

Cheers!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• psg1 - there's not going to be enough room on all mobile devices to position it where you wanted to but Use this code...
      #g-header .size-8 .g-particle {
          position: absolute;
          top: -10px;
          right: 0;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: psg1

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • This works great!

My only problem is that the username is box is wrapping - I'm assuming this is a CSS issue but not sure if I need to do an override or ?

here's what it looks like. I'm using the interstellar theme - attached screenshots of the block settings for the HTML module and the popup module.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Jami - Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's actually cause by something else you have on your site (CSS) but I can't tell what it is as you have rokbooster on (always turned that off and clear cache when asking for help in forum). This will fix it though...
      #login-form input {
          display: inline-block;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.

• perfect! that did it. thank you so much!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're very welcome.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds