Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Creating a popup login form in Callisto

• Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

Posted 8 years 3 days ago
    • Hi Mark- Thanks for the tutorial. I'm having the same problem as another poster here. I'm receiving the message "The element #mypoplogin was not found in the DOM." I've followed your instructions explicitly, stopping short of adding the login/logout enhancement to the button. Secure section contains the info you'll be needing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Karl Letcher
    • KarlosG
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

Posted 8 years 3 days ago
    • The login module is not assigned to any pages so it does not get rendered. The module should be assigned to "all pages" not "none".

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Karl Letcher

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,
      the "login button" works in my website: dev1.telecontrolli.com , but it doesnt change in "logout".

I install "Sourcerer" and in Template > SalientST > Particle Defaults > Custom HTMl I insert the code:

{source}
      <?php
      $user = JFactory::getUser();
      $username = $user->name; // bit i added to allow for a more customized greeting
      if ($user->guest)
      { echo "<a href=\"#\" data-rokbox data-rokbox-element=\"#mypoplogin\"><span class=\"button button-2\">Login</span></a>";}
      else
      { echo "<a href=\"#\" data-rokbox data-rokbox-element=\"#mypoplogin\"><span class=\"button button-2 \">Logout $username</span></a>";}
      ?>
      {/source}

Help me. Thank You
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ferdinando Francesco Verolino - Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• here or in a private message?
      dev1.telecontrolli.com

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Those login details don't work for admin?

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ferdinando Francesco Verolino - you had added the code to the "particle defaults" tab of the home line (which is the wrong place). But, also, you had an override on the layout for the customhtml particle which only contained "login" code?. I removed the code from "particle defaults" and changed your code in your override to the correct full code and now it works.

Regards, Mark.
    • psg1

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • Thank you MrT! It Works great. Is there a way to level the login/logout icon with the level as the Icon Menu when view on mobile device?

Please see attached.

Best,

Phu

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds