Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Welcome to RTv3!!!

• Re: Welcome to RTv3!!!

Posted 10 years 2 months ago
    • Maybe its already there but: can we get the Update Page as RSS?

• Very refined. Delicate shadows. Subtle gradients. Light lines. I love this style of RT. Not flat as in competition. I really like it.

Waiting for new templates in this style.
    • liopardo
    • Rocketeer

Re: Welcome to RTv3!!!

• I have been member of club since many years and I wrote very few posts (except helps request), but I can't stay quite now, becouse you did a gorgeous work: FANTASTIC!!!
    • Matias Griese
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Lead Developer

• @Omegatcu, I faintly remember someone saying during the migration that there seem to be some issues with RSS and it needs to be turned off.

Missing and broken features will likely be fixed in a few days, but I guess we need to wait for Andy to come back to get any definitive answer on the subject.
    • Gantry 5, enjoy!

• Hey guys, congrats for the great new site!!
      I've noticed that now you have many pages in a Sprocket-style, I wonder is that a new layout for com_content or just a Sprocket module for each page??
      For a long time I've been thinking about those new com_content layouts which would have all the Sprocket functionality including tag search, various ordering options - and of course the 'Load more items' button... If you've finally applied this for your main site, I'm really looking forward too see it in the club templates soon!!!!
      Thanks very much to all your team for your excellent job!

• Orpheus2510 wrote:
      I'm missing the news announcements of new product developments and updates of templates and extensions at the frontpage. Is it anywhere on the new site?

Please check: www.rockettheme.com/product-updates
    • Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by James Spencer.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

• Vlad wrote:
      Hey guys, congrats for the great new site!!
      I've noticed that now you have many pages in a Sprocket-style, I wonder is that a new layout for com_content or just a Sprocket module for each page??
      For a long time I've been thinking about those new com_content layouts which would have all the Sprocket functionality including tag search, various ordering options - and of course the 'Load more items' button... If you've finally applied this for your main site, I'm really looking forward too see it in the club templates soon!!!!
      Thanks very much to all your team for your excellent job!

We are using RokSprocket almost everywhere, with custom variations of the preexisting layout modes, in particular Tabs and Mosaic. We are using RokFace for the content, as a base. We've customized a fair bit, but the fundamental base is what is available already in RokSprocket.
    • Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Kevin DuCommun.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • xtianus
    • Elite Rocketeer

• The red font is a little hard to see.
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Absolutely fantastic! Crisp and clean - everything nicely integrated together creating a seamless experience, from the documentation to the forums. Great job!!

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds