Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can someone explain the difference between Mambo & Joomla

• Re: Can someone explain the difference between Mambo & Joomla

Posted 16 years 6 months ago
    • Few screenshots
      What's new in Elxis 2008

I am using Elxis 2006.4 on a clients site, it has access manager, true multilingual manager (no need of extra extension), extra field creation (useful when wanting to add few extra infos to registration without installing CB), database backup to name a few.

The only draw back lack of RT templates, however at the moment RT templates work on Elxis I am using 'OneMoreThing'
    • VirtueShop

• xyzulu wrote:
      Daniel Chapman wrote:
      The 4.7 svn was locked down after someone took the source code, packaged it up and started selling it in Europe as their own CMS.

hehe.. we get that all the time with Joomla.. it's just life...

Was before my time, so not my descision anyway. I personally wouldn't have bothered.

Because it is just life as you say. Part of working with Open Source.
    • www.ninjoomla.com - The Ninjoomla Open Source Extension Club
      Over 50 open source extensions and 100 videos to you build the site you want.

• Peter Osipof wrote:
      Few screenshots
      What's new in Elxis 2008

I am using Elxis 2006.4 on a clients site, it has access manager, true multilingual manager (no need of extra extension), extra field creation (useful when wanting to add few extra infos to registration without installing CB), database backup to name a few.

The only draw back lack of RT templates, however at the moment RT templates work on Elxis I am using 'OneMoreThing'
      Ok, well, if it suits your needs then that's great.
    • Andrew Eddie
      <><
      The Art of Joomla - A Joomla Magazine - www.theartofjoomla.com
      JXtended - Empowering the Web - jxtended.com

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds