Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Creating a popup login form in Callisto

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • 1. You had used the wrong type of speechmarks character on the import statements in your custom.scss file - I corrected this.
      2. You were in production mode - So I changed to development mode.
      3. I then pressed "recompiled CSS" button and it failed straight away because of some scss associated with "polldaddy" - so I commented that import statement out and tried again. Now it fails with zillions of error messages because you are missing lots of dependencies (variables) for the myriad of particles that you are adding to your callisto template. I would suggest that your comment out all the imports and resolve the error messages that they cause one at a time... right now you "can't see the wood for the trees" because there are so many error message. Until you get the scss to compile without errors then that particle is not going to work correctly.
      4. It's a really really bad idea to copy every particle known to mankind into your template. You will slow down your site enormously and greatly increase the chances of errors and clashed. Only copy particles that you really truly need to use.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Elvis

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
  • Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago
    • I used it for advanced research and everything is fine except that I am not reading the js of the search form
      how can I do why see js?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago
    • Graziano - I've no idea what you are referring to since this tutorial was about a login form and nor a search form. Also, as the first line of the tutorials states this whole thing has now been superseeded by the "popupmodule" particle available in most templates.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds