Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Creating a popup login form in Callisto

• SenseiC

Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • Credentials in secure post. Reminder... I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to lose so if you find something requiring anything major to correct... I can just as easily wipe it out.

SenseiC
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• SenseiC - so I just followed my tutorial on your site and it works fine? I couldn't see that you had done anything?

Note that I stopped at step 8 - you can now carry on from step 9 if you want the login button literal to change.

EDIT: actually I can see that you changed "base outline" instead of "home outline" - that is where you went wrong.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • SenseiC

• This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Thank you very much... I felt fairly confident >> I << had screwed up SOMEWHERE... but I couldn't figure out where.

SenseiC blushes and bows out.

Comic mooched from: Non Sequitor
  • Re: Creating a popup login form in Callisto

• Mark: I think I did everything right popup comes up for login in Callisto on home pg however input boxes egresses form ... pls take a boo and advise.
      Thanks ... love your work ...be well
      jer
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• cherry a mungal - I just added data-rokbox-size="250 100%" to the rokbox links.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• duh! .... like einstein can't do the easy math .... thks a bunch
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're very welcome. :) Glad I could help.

Regards, Mark.

• Hi, I would like to do that I think so that the login module pops up! I changed the twig on the particle but after reading some more discovered I didn't actually want that.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• MARK VAN BELLEN - do you have a question? I didn't understand the significance of your comment sorry?

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds