Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Widget overrides with Gantry

• Sheldon
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Widget overrides with Gantry

Posted 12 years 10 months ago
    • WOW, almost three hundred views of this topic and still no response at all form support! what's up with that?
    • Sheldon
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• jalneal wrote:
      You can make a widget that reads data from a particular post too if you need them to have one that is dynamic.
      Hi Jalneal,

That might be a good work-a-round for one of my clients. Can you make a post category that publishes to a widget? How do you do that?
  • Re: Widget overrides with Gantry

• I don't understand ....I've even private messaged two that have helped me before and they ignore the question. I really don't get it. I'm close to giving up on Gantry because it doubles my design time just fighting problems

• Maybe it is because this is a free forum. Perhaps those of us who have paid for the Developer licence should start a new thread on the Developers forum. After all, it can't be good for business if people are signing up for a year and then not renewing.

I have Joomla, Magento and Wordpress Developer licences, the latter purchased on the basis that the Joomla templates worked so well, and that I could then have design consistency over those mixed platforms.
    • Sheldon
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Barry Francis wrote:
      Maybe it is because this is a free forum.
      No, not really. They just seem to sidestep the problem in subscription forums by asking for access info and then never responding.
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Hi, I am a new moderator and I'm just seeing this post. Thank you for your patience.

I was able to replicate this exact issue on my set up. I don't have an answer right now, but I will continue to look into it and bring it to the attention of the team. I'll do my best to get some information on resolving this issue.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Just an update, I have passed this thread along to the development team and they are looking into it.

• Any Luck??
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• I've submitted the details of this to the development team and they are looking into it. We are actively testing to determine what is causing this, we actually had a discussion about it yesterday. The RT WP team is looking for a solution.

For now, can you tell me if you are using a Rocket Launcher? If not, please let me know how many page overrides you are using and if there is a specific page override that is causing the issue. That information will help us in our quest. Thank you.

• The sites I have issues with were RocketLauncher based and there is no obvious logic to the pages affected that I can see.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds